Call us 0208 004 7734

Gas safety certificate UK | Cheap UK gas safety certificate

Gas Safety Certificate UKGas Safety Certificate UK:

Gas safety certificate UK  is a gas safety record. if you need gas safety certificate UK, call us now. UK Gas safety certificate is required by law to be held for all rental accommodation in the UK where there are gas appliances present. The law requires all gas appliances in a rented property to be checked annually, with a gas safety certificate being completed and a copy provided to tenants.

Gas safety certificate UK, officially referred to as a CP12, are completed by engineers who must be registered with the Gas Safe Register scheme which took over form the previous CORGI scheme in 2009.

A landlords gas safety responsibilities

what you should know.
Running a property can be a stressful business. But are you aware of your legal gas safety duties as a landlord? Every year, landlords are conned by illegal gas workers who perform poor gas work, causing serious illness and death of tenants. And if it’s your property, it’s your responsibility. I see more and more illegal gas work every year in London and when things go wrong, its not a pretty sight.

Click here to see what your responsibilities are concerning gas safety.

Gas Safety Certificate UK

If you let a property equipped with gas appliances you have three main responsibilities:

Maintenance: pipework, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition. Gas appliances should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If these are not available it is recommended that they are serviced annually unless advised otherwise by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

Gas safety checks: a 12 monthly gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance/flue.  A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.

Record: a record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years.

All installation, maintenance and safety checks need to be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

If a tenant has their own gas appliance that you have not provided, then you are responsible for the maintenance of the gas pipework but not for the actual appliance.

You should also make sure your tenants know where to turn off the gas and what to do in the event of a gas emergency.

Simply call Gas safety certificate UK for your Gas safety Certificate on 0208 004 7737



Gas Safe Register , Google, Facebook, Google Plus

Gas safety certificate UK | Cheap UK gas safety certificate


Share this Post


Leave a Reply