Call us 0208 004 7734

Gas Certificates £30 | Inspection | Landlord Certificates | Safety Certificate | London

Welcome to our site for Gas Certificates, We can provide a Gas certificates for landlord. As a Gas certificates provider we also offer a full range of maintenance services works. Our friendly and fully qualified to assist you in all your internal and external home or office repairs. Simply call us for Gas Certificates.gas certificates


As well as carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on larger projects our specialist team are on call for emergencies in several fields such as plumbing, heating, electrics, roofing, carpentry and waste disposal.


So, whether you need gas safety certificates, a new kitchen fitted, electrics, plumbing/gas maintenance or leaking roof repairs, please get in touch on 0800 0988 545 or 079 5831 6529 or email our customer services team at :




Gas installation safety and gas certificates:


If you let a property connected to a mains gas supply, you must arrange an annual maintenance check of gas pipe work, appliances and flues. This should be carried out by an engineer registered with the Gas Safe Register – formerly Corgi.


You should keep inspection records for at least two years and give copies of the reports to your existing tenants within 28 days of each check. You should also give copies to new tenants before they move in.


Your tenants are responsible for any gas appliances they own, but you must still maintain the parts of any associated gas installations – like flues and ventilation grilles – and the pipe work.




Landlords have specific legal responsibilities to their tenants when it comes to gas safety


Understanding the law for rental accommodation:


As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Landlords’ duties apply to a wide range of accommodation, occupied under a lease or licence, which includes, but not exclusively:


residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, housing co-operatives, hostels


rooms let in bed-sit accommodation, private households, bed and breakfast accommodation and hotels


rented holiday accommodation such as chalets, cottages, flats, caravans and narrow boats on inland waterways.


The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 deal with landlords’ duties to make sure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe.




Landlord’s responsibilities


If you let a property equipped with gas appliances you have three main responsibilities:


Maintenance: pipework, appliances and flues must be maintained in a safe condition. Gas appliances should be serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If these are not available it is recommended that they are serviced annually unless advised otherwise by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Visit: Gas safe


Gas safety checks: a 12 monthly gas safety check must be carried out on every gas appliance/flue. A gas safety check will make sure gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.


Record: a record of the annual gas safety check must be provided to your tenant within 28 days of the check being completed or to new tenants before they move in. Landlords must keep copies of the gas safety record for two years.


All installation, maintenance and safety checks need to be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.


If a tenant has their own gas appliance that you have not provided, then you are responsible for the maintenance of the gas pipework but not for the actual appliance.


You should also make sure your tenants know where to turn off the gas and what to do in the event of a gas emergency.


Gas Safety Certificate from only £30

We only use Gas Safe registered engineers to carry out gas certificates.
24 hour turnaround – gas certificate produced on same day
Fixed fee – no hidden costs. 
Boiler Service for only £60 + £15 for Gas Certificate if purchased together.



Current Price List

Gas Meter Check £30

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12 – 1 Appliance) from £50* (Please call us for details)

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12 – 2 Appliances) from £55* (Please call us for details)

Gas Safety Certificate (CP12 – 3+ Appliances) from £65 (Please call us for details)

Boiler Service start from £75 (Please call us for details)

Boiler Service and Gas Certificate £85


Why do you need one?


As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.


Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a central heating boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.


The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued

Simply call Gas safety certificate for your Gas Certificates on

0208 004 7737


Gas Certificates £30 | Inspection | Landlord Gas Certificates | Safety Certificate | London


Share this Post


Leave a Reply