Call us 07809834594 or 0800 999 8264

Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Certificate, PAT Testing and Energy Performance Certificate. Call on 07809834594, 07958316529 or 0800 999 8264

Welcome to our website, we are one of the Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical Certificate ,PAT Testing and Energy Performance Certificate Provider. Call us for your gas safety certificate for residential and commercial property. We are offering Landlords Gas safety certificate and Estate agency gas safety certificate and electrical safety certificates, EPC, PAT, building services, plumbing services, electrical and all other property maintenance services to client throughout the local and national. We have a large set of tradesman (e.g. gas engineers, electricians, builders, plumbers) who are carefully assessed, selected, and highly skilled. This has allowed us to build up a strong reputation as well-respected and trusted building contractors. We now service a range of clients from general home renovation, London construction and building projects to commercial building maintenance services.


Why you need a gas installation safety check and a gas safety certificate:

If you let a property connected to a mains gas supply, you must arrange an annual maintenance check of gas pipe work, appliances and flues. This should be carried out by an engineer registered with the Gas Safe Register – formerly Corgi.

You should keep inspection records or gas safety certificate for at least two years and give copies of the gas safety certificate to your existing tenants within 28 days of each check. You should also give copies of the gas safety certificate or reports to new tenants before they move in.

Your tenants are responsible for any gas appliances they own, but you must still maintain the parts of any associated gas installations – like flues and ventilation grilles – and the pipe work.

Why you need an electrical safety certificate and an electrical installation safety check:

Electrical Safety certificates are an important part of ensuring the safety of your tenants and being able to prove that you have taken reasonable steps to do so. Simply call us for an Electrical Safety Certificate. By law you should have a full electrical inspection carried out every three to five years dependent on previous inspection advice. This examination investigates the state of the electrical wiring throughout the property and thoroughly checks the safety of the electrical installation.

Why you need an energy performance certificate:

All Properties require an Energy Performance Certificate or EPC when being sold or let. An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) gives Home Owners, Tenants and prospective buyers an assessment of a property performance rating, in terms of its energy efficiency and environmental impact, to help reduce CO2 output.

Why you need PAT testing:

The test determines whether the appliance has a correct fuse, is earthed inside and whether it is insulated. Testing will ensure that the electrical appliances you leave in your property are safe. The law requires that you ensure that the appliances are safe.

Portable appliance testing (commonly known as "PAT", "PAT Inspection" or "PAT Testing") is a process in the United Kingdom by which electrical appliances are routinely checked for safety. The correct term for the whole process is "in-service inspection & testing of electrical equipment.

Appliances include, but are not limited to, washing machines, fridges, cookers, kettles, toaster, vacuums, etc etc. Only portable appliances can be tested ie those with a 3 pin plug.


Introduction to Gas Safe Register